Travel; reading books and watching movies that don't have clear endings; dinners with friends; my peaceful empty-nest life with my wife.
I chose a life of travel and adventure after university; then big business, then entrepreneurship. Working on environmental issues is my last chapter, as there is more to do than I have time left.
Listen carefully and quietly to your own heart, and remember that you only have one short life to live.
Making a difference; a sense of mission; working with passionate experts; working with young people.
My job has very little structure. I am on a mission that is deeply shared by my group. I spend my time recruiting people and groups to join our initiatives. I use my science and engineering skills extensively, but I use them to communicate so I can build bridges between the scientists and the business people.
- Computer Science
- Foreign Languages
- Literature and Language Arts
- Physical Education / Health
- Other: The opposite sex.
- Brought People Together
- Enjoyed doing things on my own
- Organized activities for my friends
- Played on a sports team
- Enjoyed working with my hands
- Engaged in volunteer activities
- Liked reading
- Wasn't sure what I wanted to do
- Liked to take things apart to see how they worked