Become a Teacher Leader
Ready to get started?
Sign up below and we will connect with you about upcoming opportunities
Looking to inspire fellow teachers to bring the “light bulb moments” of STEM education into the classroom?
Our Teacher Leader program allows you to stay in your current K-12 role while sharing your experience and knowledge within your local community of educators, all while being compensated for your time.
As a Teacher Leader, you will:
- Expand your skills through online training
- Share your learning within your local community through facilitated sessions
- Build professional learning experiences for fellow educators using curriculum-aligned, easy to use resources
To become a Teacher Leader, you must be willing to:
- attend and complete virtual Teacher Leader training;
- attend virtual training for specific workshops you are willing to deliver based on interest and grade range;
- share and become a part of a professional community of practice; and,
- deliver prepared workshops on behalf of Let's Talk Science.