Thanks to generous supporters, Let’s Talk Science can continue providing offerings at no cost to schools and communities, thereby minimizing barriers and promoting access to all. Every donation makes a difference and allows us to continue the work we are doing – impacting Canadian youth and setting them up for success. Together we are inspiring futures and developing creative, critical thinkers who will lead Canada into the future.
Donate now and invest in the future of Canadian youth! We are pleased to offer a number of payment options: a recurring monthly or annual gift, a one-time gift, or a gift that can be paid over your desired time frame.
We are accredited by the Imagine Canada Standards Program.
Charitable registration number: 88540 0846 RR0001
By supporting Let’s Talk Science, you are helping to build:
- Youth skills, knowledge, and positive attitudes
- Youth interest and involvement in, and intention to pursue, STEM
- Educator proficiency
- Important skills of post-secondary student volunteers
- Public understanding of the importance of youth STEM engagement for Canada’s future
Our Fundraising Promise
- Let’s Talk Science materials will be truthful; accurately describe our projects and programs; clearly, describe the intended use of funds; and respect the dignity and privacy of those who benefit from our activities.
- We will not sell or trade our donor list. Any donor may request to have their name removed from our recognition listing. Donor requests to remain anonymous will be respected.
- The privacy of donors will be respected. Our donor records will be kept confidential to the greatest extent possible.
- Let’s Talk Science operates in a rapidly changing research environment and the organization’s goal, when developing programs and resources, is to use the most current science that is supported by a majority of the scientific community and to reflect a balance of diverse scientific views. We hold to the core principle that financial support will not influence the nature of the scientific information in our programming or content. Learn more about our scientific integrity.
- Let’s Talk Science has adopted and conforms to the Association of Fundraising Professionals Code of Ethical Standards.
At Let’s Talk Science, our strength lies in the work we do with our many partners.