Corporate & Foundation Giving
With corporate and foundation support, Let’s Talk Science can provide engaging science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) offerings at no cost for children, youth and educators in Canada. We work to create long-term, mutually beneficial relationships to meet the strategic goals and objectives of organizations that support us.
Let’s Talk Science provides organizations with opportunities to
- strengthen ties with a national leader in STEM learning and engagement in Canada
- contribute to their employees and clients communities through meaningful STEM offerings
- show your organization's commitment to the importance of STEM learning in Canada and preparing youth for the future success of our country
- attract the attention of Let’s Talk Science’s talented and diverse volunteer base
Let’s Talk Science offers a number of opportunities for organizations to reach across diverse communities at the national, provincial and local levels, or allow your organization to support a specific region or sector that best reflects your strategic interests.
Corporate partners and foundations can support Let’s Talk Science in a variety of impactful ways; we encourage you to contact us to learn how your organization can get involved.
Sponsor a Let’s Talk Science event and directly reach thousands of educators, youth and families across Canada.
Gift in Kind
Donate quality products or services and benefit from a charitable tax receipt for your organization. These much-needed items help Let’s Talk Science deliver quality offerings that align with current technologies.
Current needs include:
- new equipment of various kinds; computers, scientific, audiovisual, software
- activity supplies for kits and program delivery
- translation, publishing, photographic and printing services
- office supplies
- promotional materials
Our fund development team will work with you to develop a corporate sponsorship or partnership that helps youth fulfill their potential and prepare for future careers, while meeting your organization’s needs.
For more information about Corporate and Foundation Giving, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.